Acquisition Integration President & CEO
Mr. Bristol has over 27-years of U.S. Army service with proven leadership experience in aviation operations, maintenance, and acquisition. As a retired Lieutenant Colonel, Dave has extensive professional experience with managing complex Department of Defense weapon system programs within established cost, schedule, and performance metrics valued over $6B. As a business professional, he provides creative and cost-effective solutions to resolving challenging problems.
Mr. Bristol has a B.S. Degree in Aeronautical Science, and he earned a Master’s Degree in Management with a concentration in Acquisition and Contracting. He is a member of the U.S. Army Acquisition Corps and is certified DAWIA Level 3 in Program and Contract Management. He also holds a Federal Aviation Administration commercial pilot license with instrument rating in multi-engine airplanes and helicopters.
- Proven leader who effectively develops and inspires team members to achieve peak results within a dynamic management environment.
- Keen tactician within the US Defense, Foreign Military and Commercial industries, with an in-depth knowledge of government and commercial business.
- Coalition-builder who seeks external input, while standing on solid principles and supporting, encouraging, and maintaining a sense of community.
- Highly respected military professional with Army Acquisition program and management expertise, lending to business insights that leverage experience and reliability.
- Approachable, temperate, patient, and fiercely driven to obtain genuine results.
* Project/Program Management * Federal Contracting * Federal/Defense Acquisition Regulations * Department of Defense Acquisition Framework * Joint Capabilities Integration & Development System * Platform Life Cycle Management * System Engineering & Integration * System and Component Test & Evaluation * Foreign Military Sales * Strategic Planning * Risk Management * Course of Action Development * Strategic Planning * Earned Value Management * Government Proposals * Business Case Development * Materiel Maintenance Management * Communications * Technical Writing * Budget Development, Analysis & Management * Aviation & Ground System Operations & Maintenance Management * Integrated Logistics Product Support * System Fielding & Training
Key Leadership Positions:
- Deputy Project Manager, U.S. Army Multi-National Aviation Special Project Office
- Product Manager, U.S. Army Light Utility Helicopter
- U.S. Army Program Executive Office – Aviation Acquisition Lead for Future Vertical Lift
- Assistant Product Manager, UH-60 Helicopter Systems Integration
- Assistant Product Manager, Unmanned Systems Universal Ground Control Station
- Assistant Product Manager, Small Unmanned Aircraft
- Warranted Contracting Officer, 3rd Infantry Division
- Chief of Staff, U.S. Army Contracting Agency – Northern Region